Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ron is delusional, I actually subscribed to his magazine back in the 80's. Initially he seemed to be reasonable enough, but going back to the gold standard and all his Bretton Woods ramblings eventually made no sense.
    One of my high school buddies became one of his minions and ended up going to jail due to the way they raised funds.
    This kid had been one of the smartest in my class and had a great future till he fell under Ron's spell.

Comment

Originally posted by flatsixer View Post
      Ron is delusional, I actually subscribed to his magazine back in the 80's. Initially he seemed to be reasonable enough, but going back to the gold standard and all his Bretton Woods ramblings eventually made no sense.
      One of my high school buddies became one of his minions and ended up going to jail due to the way they raised funds.
      This kid had been one of the smartest in my class and had a great future till he fell under Ron's spell.
      What is wrong with going back to the gold standard? I would much prefer that our money actually be backed by gold instead of freely printed leading to the current mess with inflation that we're dealing with now.

Comment

• jaudette3
        jaudette3
        Really?
        jaudette3 commented
        Editing a comment
        The U.S. doesn't have sufficient gold to back the amount of currency out there. That's why Nixon went off of the gold standard in 1971. Our money, like all fiat currency, is a Ponzi scheme. We really need something like crypto-currency.

What do those here who support Trump think of these comments?

Edward Luce of the Financial Times observed today: “I’ve covered extremism and violent ideologies around the world over my career. Have never come across a political force more nihilistic, dangerous & contemptible than today’s Republicans. Nothing close.”

General Michael Hayden, former director of the Central Intelligence Agency under presidents George W. Bush and Barack Obama, retweeted Luce and commented: “I agree. And I was the CIA Director.”

This is really frightening for those of us who don't share your convictions.

(BTW,
      The Financial Times was named the most trustworthy media brand in the recent 2020 Global Business Influencers (GBI) survey by Ipsos.)
      John Audette
      www.911bestinclass.com

Comment

Originally posted by jaudette3 View Post
        What do those here who support Trump think of these comments?
        I think they're tools and part of the problem.

...and I know one of them.

Comment

Originally posted by jaudette3 View Post
          Have never come across a political force more nihilistic, dangerous & contemptible
          Sounds like that fits the description of the democratic party more than anything else.

Just wait until those 87,000 IRS agents get to work. I bet it'll be the Obama years all over again.

Should be interesting to see the fallout from this raid. Hopefully we get a red wave and can do away with this nonsense that was recently passed.
          sebaroher
          Seabass
          Last edited by sebaroher; 08-18-2022, 03:22 PM.

Comment

Now a politician like this is worth a vote

https://twitter.com/visegrad24/statu...15797367488517

Comment

$78 Billion to the I%S to collect $220 Billion from the 'rich' Thus far they are having trouble recovering $120Billion, illegally obtained with the loose covid giveaway program... BTW, All my left leaning friends rail about Trump going rouge..he had complete control of the military, wonder why he did not use that power to stay in the Whitehouse.. He simply challenged the voting results in the courts , lost every challenge and then stepped down!

Comment

you are so misinformed
                comical

Comment

Please in detail tell me what is incorrect in my last post?

Comment

Frank, You're wasting your time. Bob is clinically insane and views life through a lens which literally disallows him from seeing objective truth. He denies it, therefore it does not exist.

Just like the event that happened on Wednesday where Border Patrol opened a locked gate to welcome illegals into TX. If he does acknowledge disastrous decisions and policies... well... obviously they're Trump's fault.

'Unbelievable': Border Patrol agents OPEN gates to let illegal migrants in at southern border | Daily Mail Online
                    Old, white cisgender male oppressor.
                    Influencer/Life Coach.

www.beckseuropean.com

Comment

Originally posted by Frank Beck View Post
                      Frank, You're wasting your time. Bob is clinically insane and views life through a lens which literally disallows him from seeing objective truth. He denies it, therefore it does not exist.

Just like the event that happened on Wednesday where Border Patrol opened a locked gate to welcome illegals into TX. If he does acknowledge disastrous decisions and policies... well... obviously they're Trump's fault.

'Unbelievable': Border Patrol agents OPEN gates to let illegal migrants in at southern border | Daily Mail Online
                      It's the paint fumes, I'm sure of it... I have a neighbor who paints planes for boeing. He's the same way....

I saw this article yesterday as well: https://www.foxnews.com/us/thousands...targeting-kids

Seems to me, this what the brandon administration WANTS...

Comment

Frank, Thank you for that advise..But I will continue to challenge people on either side of our national debate to provide support / facts surrounding their views.. At this point until Bob debates my postings in a manner that requires thought or research, I will continue to call him out! " you can educate a fool, but you can not make him think"

Comment

A point of interest for debate about a decision made by our President...

https://jonathanturley.org/2022/08/1...o-the-taliban/

Comment

You right-wingers are getting a little frisky. You are simply unable to maintain your position at an intellectual level and you always take it down to personal attacks. It really hurts your cause, Skippy. You're going to have to win hearts, you're not going to be able to shoot everyone. Have a great day. Great weather for Kool Aid.
                            John Audette
                            www.911bestinclass.com

Comment

John, Please address my post about the $ 78 billion gifted to the IRS and their inability to find $ 120 Billion of illegally obtained during the covid cash give away. Which started during the Trump administration.... this is not a republican or democratic, hit..It just exposes the inability of the government to recover funds that were illegally obtained, through tax avoidance. 'The Hit Squad ' that they plan to set upon those making over $400K, will harass those people who operate under the Sub S clause of the tax code, most will be small business who make under $ 400K in reportable income. Your suggestion that my post was a personal attack is just a smoke screen to hide yours or Bob's desire to debate facts.. The quote I posted easily applies to everyone, except if it 'hits home'...Frank

Comment

Working...
                              X