Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I miss the days when there were only 3 channels, ABC, cbs, nbc and we all got the same fake news.

Comment

ohhhhh.... if i only new you got your information from a website that uses BIG BOLD black typeset....

Comment

I'd like to but I lack the sufficient intelligence to put together a decent answer.
        John Audette
        www.911bestinclass.com

Comment

This is genuinely sad. We've lost a lot of good minds to the far right (and most of the right is far right). From where I sit it's just as extreme and ridiculous as the far left. The main difference seems to be that the far left is soaked with femininity and the far right is soaked with masculinity. Is this really a war between the sexes Skippy?

https://youtu.be/09maaUaRT4M
          John Audette
          www.911bestinclass.com

Comment

John, Seriously doubt your ‘soft’ , return lob… I will continue to point out the flaws in our government and hopefully engage others to seriously think about solutions. A simple rejoinder that the far right or left of a debate, should frame the country’s path is at best a cop out at worst , quite sad!

Comment

that is an honorable intention
            if you really want to have an impact you have to get away from these packaged websites that put out items that are out of time and context, merely put together things to convince you of what they are selling you.
            just a clue
            if they use acronyms
            if they use buzz words or phrases like "branden"
            you are not at a place that is honestly trying to enlighten you
            but using you to make noise, as you are currently doing.

Comment

Bob, My source for the Covid Fraud was the NYT...since I'm not a subscriber, I'm unable to provide a link.. The article written by David A. Fahrenthold, dated Aug. 16, 2022 .. It is titled " Prosecutors Struggle to Catch Up to a Title Wave of Pandemic Fraud" The NYT is far from a 'packaged site ! Suggest you and Bob chase the article down and see what my post is referring to...Might just find some common ground. Frank

Comment

Sorry you and John..Brain fade!

Comment

Its just that JP works for Wang or is it Compaq or Unisys or Univac or DEC or Burroughs...JK JP !!! We love you man,

Comment

Originally posted by flatsixer View Post
                  I miss the days when there were only 3 channels, ABC, cbs, nbc and we all got the same fake news.

Seems like a bad thing, doesn't it? But we were more united, which seems like a good thing. Maybe we're not smart enough to form a logical synthesis out of mountains of diverse information. Or we're simply over-whelmed. Our minds simply give up and our emotions take over. That's why everyone isn't qualified to be a CEO of a large company.

John Audette
                  www.911bestinclass.com

Comment

For those of you who complain about government, take 15 minutes and listen to this Podcast:
                    https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcas...=1000576674789

Comment

thanks for posting this........
                      America is great for this reason
                      not those fakes like Ronald Regan Or Humpty Dumpy.
                      And for those that believe Humpty Dumpy is going to lead you on a winning assault on the USA
                      The United States of America vs. "F" Troop.
                      Really????

Comment

Originally posted by JP View Post
                        At least we're not paying for Fox like we do NPR!
                        Actually Public funds to NPR are less than 4% around 1% for Federal funds. Not much and Car Talk is still worth it, even if it is just old programs.
                        Yes you do pay for FOX via your cable subscription. I don't recall the exact number but they are being dropped by some cable companies form basic cable due to their high fees.

Comment

Originally posted by flatsixer View Post
                          Actually Public funds to NPR are less than 4% around 1% for Federal funds.
                          The totally misleading number routinely refetrenced by NPR and liberals. Want to revise before I correct?

Comment

Originally posted by bob joyce View Post
                            thanks for posting this........
                            America is great for this reason
                            not those fakes like Ronald Regan Or Humpty Dumpy.
                            And for those that believe Humpty Dumpy is going to lead you on a winning assault on the USA
                            The United States of America vs. "F" Troop.
                            Really????
                            Does Trump pay you, or does he live in your head rent-free?

Comment

Working...
                            X