Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

“Then the laundering starts” If you mean distributing funds to advance a position or candidate.. that happens in both camps.. Truly do you have a point?

Comment

Laundering back to the donor. Duh.
      John Audette
      www.911bestinclass.com

Comment

John, Are you porpoises vague or in your replies do you not understand that for a man/woman to reach a point in life to donate $1B+ tax free, using the existing tax code would be stupid enough to then brake the law in its distribution?

Comment

Originally posted by Aussie24 View Post
          Flatsixer, Assuming your being serious, your last post shows more then a bit of basis ...George Soros, Zuckerberg, Bezos and other left leaning donors, all have legally constituted 501c3 entities. To smear the legal establishment of one that is conservative shows poor sportsmanship!
          i was referring to the mechanism used for the funding. Not to which self interest group the funding was going to.
          Funny how the politicians always manage to leave these magical loopholes. It’s almost as if high powered tax attorneys where drafting the legislation?

Comment

Tmi.....
            jaudette3
            Really?
            Last edited by jaudette3; 09-14-2022, 07:39 PM.
            John Audette
            www.911bestinclass.com

Comment

John, Is it a coincidence that you formed a group titled Multimedia Group in 1995 and Messi Trump also formed a Ghanaian group called Multimedia Group in Ghana also in 1995 , or were you a partner? Frank

Comment

If I had a dollar for every time John said “I’m out”…

I’ll bet all of those dollars that he doesn’t have the self control to stay away.

Game on!
              Old, white cisgender male oppressor.
              Influencer/Life Coach.

www.beckseuropean.com

Comment

Shooting at the grocery store my wife and I shop at in Bend. 20-year white male (of course) armed with AK-47 (of course) killed two and he also died. One of the people killed was a Safeway employee who tried to jump the shooter.
              jaudette3
              Really?
              Last edited by jaudette3; 08-29-2022, 04:07 PM. Reason: After the emotions subsided a bit.
              John Audette
              www.911bestinclass.com

Comment

im sure some jerk is going to say something about the "constitution"

Comment

• Bob, We could introduce the restrictions that Australia imposed, making it almost impossible to defend oneself . The ultimate solution is the removal of all fire arms from our shores, .In either case the repeal of the Second Amendment would be required. My suggestion you spend your political capital gathering like minded folks to begin the repeal process.. .Frank

Comment

• Tmi.....
                    jaudette3
                    Really?
                    Last edited by jaudette3; 09-14-2022, 07:39 PM.
                    John Audette
                    www.911bestinclass.com

Comment

• Tmi.....
                      jaudette3
                      Really?
                      Last edited by jaudette3; 09-14-2022, 07:40 PM.
                      John Audette
                      www.911bestinclass.com

Comment

• Again, A straw man argument... If you truly want to engage in debate, please stick to the subject in hand...Using Switzerland with a population of 8.7 million which is made up of 92% homogeneous citizens, is simply not relevant to the issue you posed. You ask for sophistication..if we are to stop the deaths by guns, the 2nd amendment needs to be dealt with..

Comment

• bob joyce
                        bob joyce commented
                        Editing a comment
                        why cant we just get rid of machine guns.
                        the damn things have been romanticized such that a kid can't resist.
                        Sort of like back in the 1960's, had to have a surfboard.

• I believe the net is rigged to show/give acknowledgment to provocative and inflammatory post.
                      so, the incidents are far overrepresented than they would have been without the bots picking these post for amplification.
                      I think it is more of "The Mouse That Roared"
                      The one thing that i bet her work does not include is how many calories per capita consumed. That is, how many revolutions in countries that the general public are well fed........
                      i think the high caloric number for the US puts revolution way back on the back burner.
                      Last edited by bob joyce; 08-29-2022, 07:29 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Aussie24 View Post
                        which is made up of 92% homogeneous citizens, is simply not relevant to the issue you posed.
                        Have you noticed that almost all of our shootings are by homogeneous citizens? Young, white, anglo males. Does anyone but me that think extremely violent video games may be a problem? Some of these kids play these games most of their waking hours and I think some of them are genuinely confused about reality, a genuine form of insanity. When I had my internet company many of the males loved to play the violent games after hours. I pulled the plug. They were irate but I pointed out that the computers were mine.
                        John Audette
                        www.911bestinclass.com

Comment

Working...
                        X