Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jaudette3 John, The AP is a non-profit owned by American Newspapers and Broadcast Radio and Television stations members, most articles are written by staff members belonging to the Newspaper Guild Union, part of the AFL-CIO.. not an unbiased group...A quick search into their stories provides a window to the vast amount of negative Russian stories they printed during the Trump presidency.

Comment

pity the fools

Comment

Originally posted by bob joyce View Post
        pity the fools
        Yes.
        Yes indeed.
        Old, white cisgender male oppressor.
        Influencer/Life Coach.

www.beckseuropean.com

Comment

Only the democrats would pass a bill with billions in spending and label it the "Inflation Reduction Act."
          https://www.npr.org/2022/08/07/11161...es-whats-in-it

Comment

yeah....extra-large orange jumpsuits this fall will be hot...hot.. HOT

Comment

Originally posted by bob joyce View Post
              yeah....extra-large orange jumpsuits this fall will be hot...hot.. HOT
              Bob,

I really hope we can get these bastards. The sad part is, many have infiltrated most major law enforcement agencies.

https://www.reuters.com/world/us/tru...me-2022-08-08/

Comment

• Aussie24
                Aussie24
                Aussie24 commented
                Editing a comment
                Read that this morning.. My take is it was a massive mistake by Justice and FBI as it points out the abuse of the Government. Having a male and female agent holding automatic weapons at the e terence of Mara Largo, is for the press...Those folks on the Left are cheering and most on the Right are shaking their head and silently thanking the Founding Fathers for the Second Amendment!

The Left will certainly celebrate this.
              They better enjoy their last steak (or vegan burger) dinner before they're faced with a constant diet of porridge for several years.

I don't know about anyone else but the next few months should be very exciting. Civil War? Game On!
              Frank Beck
              Banned
              Last edited by Frank Beck; 08-09-2022, 05:46 AM.
              Old, white cisgender male oppressor.
              Influencer/Life Coach.

www.beckseuropean.com

Comment

We've crossed the Rubicon. God bless us all.
                John Audette
                www.911bestinclass.com

Comment

Doubt this will go far as government officials that were prosecuted under this law either were acquitted or received a light ' suspended sentence... Sandy Bergers was caught stuffing papers in his socks and underwear..he got no jail time and misdemeanor plea... I research quickly this morning, no Ex President has ever been charged with this crime... at least that I uncovered. The safe that they 'cracked' was empty. Comey was never charged for the documents he removed . Unless they find serious violations, Trump will not be charged.. However, they might pack additional items at the FBI.. I love my Country, but fear my Government!

Comment

Originally posted by Aussie24 View Post
                    Doubt this will go far as government officials that were prosecuted under this law either were acquitted or received a light ' suspended sentence... Sandy Bergers was caught stuffing papers in his socks and underwear..he got no jail time and misdemeanor plea... I research quickly this morning, no Ex President has ever been charged with this crime... at least that I uncovered. The safe that they 'cracked' was empty. Comey was never charged for the documents he removed . Unless they find serious violations, Trump will not be charged.. However, they might pack additional items at the FBI.. I love my Country, but fear my Government!
                    Fortunately, I think Trump has managed to stay a few steps ahead of the libs.

I just can't believe that Mar-a-Lago gets raided, but NOTHING happened to Hillary with her emails? Hunter and his dealings with Burisma? Joe and his lies to the American public? I sure hope Hunter gets charged soon with his alleged tax violations that he is currently under investigation for. I don't understand how someone is constantly being investigated for something but there is zero evidence, meanwhile there are other who need to be investigated, with plenty of evidence available, but nothing happens.

Yesterday was a sad day for America.

Comment

A great interview of Ron Paul by John Stossel.

I would have loved for this man to be pres. We sure wouldn't be in the mess we're currently in.

https://www.facebook.com/watch?v=1189789525198381

Comment

Didn't his neighbour beat him up?

Comment

Originally posted by flatsixer View Post
                          Didn't his neighbour beat him up?
                          Nope.

Comment

So he fell off his lawnmower?

Comment

Originally posted by flatsixer View Post
                              So he fell off his lawnmower?
                              My post was about Ron, not his son, Rand. Plesae, if you're going to interject nonsense, at least know what you're talking about and stay on topic!

Comment

Working...
                              X