Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• John, Not sure if you directing your statement " Direct quote from your hero Trump" is directed to me, but your incorrect that Trump is my hero! Plus he has not been president for two years. At some point the left will need to move on from using Trump to frame their positions. The issue i wrote about was the inability for the politicians to reach agreements. You come back with a completely different 'rant'...Your inability to stay on subject makes these exchanges moot... Frank

Comment

• Is there *really* a chance that the United States might have a civil war?
      John Audette
      www.911bestinclass.com

Comment

• How do you envision that occurring ?

Comment

• How would you feed move and house that extrapolation much less supply it with weapons and ammunition?

Comment

• No John.... no civil war. This has all been a gigantic grift.
          with one of the payoffs being the idiots that are willing to interrupt and pledge to change the elections to favor only Republicans.
          Lets face it ... for decades the Republican party has not been willing to fix infrastructure or fund anything for that matter that would move our society forward.
          so why would a party smaller than the Democratic party win ant elections......They prey on the soft headed that don't know any better............

Comment

• bob joyce
            bob joyce commented
            Editing a comment
            a fairly concise description of how the Republicans have campaigned and implemented their rule is as follows:
            Claim to be more patriotic yet they screw veterans
            claim to protect the constitution and the rule of law. yet they do not follow thru with the established constitutional norms. They treat the rules as things suckers follow.
            claim they care for infants. Yet they put mothers and child in extreme peril and pretend to be wholleyer than thou as i that will help the mother and child with their problems.......
            They run the country as if it is a slum rental property to just extract profits and make no obvious and even necessary repairs..

• bob joyce
            bob joyce commented
            Editing a comment
            a fairly concise description of how the Republicans have campaigned and implemented their rule is as follows:
            Claim to be more patriotic yet they screw veterans
            claim to protect the constitution and the rule of law. yet they do not follow thru with the established constitutional norms. They treat the rules as things suckers follow.
            claim they care for infants. Yet they put mothers and child in extreme peril and pretend to be wholleyer than thou as i that will help the mother and child with their problems.......
            They run the country as if it is a slum rental property to just extract profits and make no obvious and even necessary repairs..

• John, Bob... Might learn something from this ruling by a judge appointed by Mr. Obama....https://archive.ph/okIYn
          Frank

Comment

• Seems like big news:

Murdoch tells Trump he will not back fresh White House bid – report

John Audette
            www.911bestinclass.com

Comment

• Trump is so transparent ............. The reason he is in such a hurry to announce is because he was "told" that he would not be indited so that it would not interfere with the mid-term election.
              The ONLY reason he wants to run is because he believes he is protected from being prosecuted..........

Comment

• Bob, It's truly amazing how you can make statements without a shred of facts... Where did you unearth this?

Comment

• Averaging two mass shootings a day in the U.S. this year. Is anyone concerned about this? Oh, and Happy Thanksgiving.
                  John Audette
                  www.911bestinclass.com

Comment

• Originally posted by jaudette3 View Post
                    Averaging two mass shootings a day in the U.S. this year. Is anyone concerned about this? Oh, and Happy Thanksgiving.
                    One is a "non-binary" (after the MSM of course said it was right wing MAGA violence) and the other is of the 13%...hmmm neither fit the mold. Will be out of the news by 6pm
                    Sort of like the "SUV" that murdered all those people (hint: Black BLM'r)

Maybe more gun control is needed, really strict, you know like they have in Chicago and NYC....works there, right ?
                    Or let the mentally ill have their own part of town to burn/rape/murder in....maybe we'll call it CHOP

Or maybe we address the breakdown of the American Family (particularly among the 13%), loss of respect, discipline and general manners, etc.

Comment

• Originally posted by wsh View Post

One is a "non-binary" (after the MSM of course said it was right wing MAGA violence) and the other is of the 13%...hmmm neither fit the mold. Will be out of the news by 6pm
                      Sort of like the "SUV" that murdered all those people (hint: Black BLM'r)

Maybe more gun control is needed, really strict, you know like they have in Chicago and NYC....works there, right ?
                      Or let the mentally ill have their own part of town to burn/rape/murder in....maybe we'll call it CHOP

Or maybe we address the breakdown of the American Family (particularly among the 13%), loss of respect, discipline and general manners, etc.
                      Couldn't agree more.

Just had a recent shooting at a walmart near my old home in Virginia Beach. Guy's name was Andre. I'm gonna say it's safe to assume that because he's(probably) not a white male it must not be important enough to plaster his race in the articles though (as they would if he was a white male). What a crock of shit.
                      sebaroher
                      Seabass
                      Last edited by sebaroher; 11-23-2022, 07:38 PM.

Comment

• In my opinion guns are a part of the problem but only a part. The large problem is the unhappiness, anger, bitterness and - the insanity of modern day culture - in the U.S. Again, in my opinion, it's the major issue of our times. I'm old enough to remember when it wasn't like this. I remember when families had dinner together every night. Hell, I remember when there were families. I remember when elders were respected and not derided by youth (who today seem to be worshiped even though they don't know anything, i.e FTX). I remember when folks didn't bitch and complain about everything all the time. I remember when people had manners and dignity. I remember when the majority of people respected moral values. I remember when folks were willing to work for their money instead of looking for instant riches. I even remember when Portland, St. Louis and Memphis were fine cities.

We're chasing false gods down a blind alley and I'm really concerned for my grandchildren. I know every generation says something like this when they get old. But, unfortunately, this time it's true. And this is not a complaint, just a very sad observation. We need a spiritual renewal but it seems very remote that it will ever happen.
                        John Audette
                        www.911bestinclass.com

Comment

• Why does this occur so frequently in the US and not other countries?
                          What is different?

Comment

• Originally posted by flatsixer View Post
                            Why does this occur so frequently in the US and not other countries?
                            What is different?
                            clearly you have never traveled abroad

Comment

Working...
                            X