Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Don't miss out on your Trump super-hero NFT's. Only $99.00 and I'm sure the supply is limited.

Click image for larger version  Name:	idiot.jpg Views:	0 Size:	100.2 KB ID:	8899

I'm not making this up.
    jaudette3
    Really?
    Last edited by jaudette3; 12-15-2022, 09:31 PM.
    John Audette
    www.911bestinclass.com

Comment

• Originally posted by jaudette3 View Post
      Don't miss out on your Trump super-hero NFT's. Only $99.00 and I'm sure the supply is limited.
      John,

Does Trump pay you rent, or does he live for free inside your head?

Comment

• Two of my favorites:

Click image for larger version

Name:	idiot2.jpg
Views:	153
Size:	236.4 KB
ID:	8903
      John Audette
      www.911bestinclass.com

Comment

• i would think the one in an orange jump suit
        Butt maybe the best one would be with his "pants on fire" (Liar, Liar)
        Last edited by bob joyce; 12-16-2022, 12:04 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by bob joyce View Post
          i would think the one in an orange jump suit
          Butt maybe the best one would be with his "pants on fire" (Liar, Liar)
          I think that's gonna be Biden's crackhead son soon, but...who knows

Comment

• All 45k cards were sold out in 12hrs ...katjing

Comment

• I think I just saw an article claiming he sold 45,000 of them and raised 4.5 million…wow.

Comment

• I got mine...

Comment

• I'm waiting for the the ones with his real body.

Comment

• Halloween?

Comment

• I don't have to worry about this but someday many of you are going to have to try and explain this to your grand kids.
                      John Audette
                      www.911bestinclass.com

Comment

• John, That issue will be way down on the list after we explain their portion of our national debt...starting with Bush II and going on through Obama, Trump and Biden...oh yes, neither Bush or Trump miraculously became multi millionaires on their government salaries! Or why we can't control our borders, vote in Congress using Regular Order, or the wonderful bipartisan support for bringing back 'earmarks'...No one's hands are clean in DC... You can focus on Trump till your Porsche is outlawed from the road, but it does little to move the country forward!

Comment

• I'm in total agreement with you that we face some tough issues with an ineffective government. The ineffectiveness does not come from incompetence but from the fact that they serve their corporate masters. I heard an interesting comment the other day. "Washington used to be a sleepy government town,now it's a bustling affluent corporate center".

The Democrats throw ordinary folks a few crumbs, the Republicans don't even bother. I am pleased that Trump has jumped the shark and that that side show appears to be winding down. Perhaps more attention can be focused on the real issues that you mention rather than the tabloid level stuff.
                          John Audette
                          www.911bestinclass.com

Comment

• I am just noticing these “Images “ …..,!
                            You guys serious about sales ?

Think can buy a nice set of rubber action figures for less and more fun at play time !

Comment

• the supreme court is the instigator of this money game of political power.
                              their anti-democratic rulings paved a smooth road for big money to buy power
                              for some crazy reason they figured that giving the power to big money was better than letting the people vote for the issues.
                              just look at our infrastructure...... and they have made it possible for the republicans in particular to treat our country as a ghetto rental property.

Comment

Working...
                              X