Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i have to ask.... does trump sell licenses for use of the constitution when you guys don't have a reasonable argument
    if so...
    does it come in rolls like charmin

Comment

Bob, You have no clue of my political leanings, or who I support...

My references to our constitution, ( yours and mine) was to answer why many people feel the government covid policies both during Trumps and Biden administration, were contrary to our rights under the constitution. To compare it somehow to being the same as toilet paper, is offensive, and showers your unbridled ignorance ! Frank

Comment

Originally posted by bob joyce View Post
        i have to ask.... does trump sell licenses for use of the constitution when you guys don't have a reasonable argument
        if so...
        does it come in rolls like charmin
        Bob,

With all due respect....it has been you and flatsixer who have failed to provide any reasonable arguments to support your whackadoodle beliefs...

Comment

Whackadoodle vaccines have been saving people for centuries. Smallpox, Polio, German Measles, TB, etc.etc.
          They aren't perfect, but I think the statistics have proven that they have saved millions of lives.
          I do agree that the high death toll in the US was among those with underlying causes, diabetes, heart disease, cancer, but these diseases are highly prevalent these days.
          Diet,manufactured food, lack of exercise, stress levels all contribute.

Comment

• Aussie24
            Aussie24
            Aussie24 commented
            Editing a comment
            Please explain your adherence to the covid vaccine / flu shot that still infects, double shot, double boosted people...theses shots hold little comparison to polio, diphtheria, smallpox, etc...those are vaccines that protect people from those virus's ... mRNA is the genetic carrier for the various covid medications unlike the chemistry that provides life time protection, from past diseases. Each time covid mutates the medication / flu shot needs to be altered... very similar to our common flu variants... bottom line, Covid and it's mutations will be with us like the common cold, until it becomes a virus humans can manage.

Originally posted by flatsixer View Post
          Whackadoodle vaccines have been saving people for centuries. Smallpox, Polio, German Measles, TB, etc.etc.
          They aren't perfect, but I think the statistics have proven that they have saved millions of lives.
          I do agree that the high death toll in the US was among those with underlying causes, diabetes, heart disease, cancer, but these diseases are highly prevalent these days.
          Diet,manufactured food, lack of exercise, stress levels all contribute.
          Yep,
          A perfectly engineered bio-weapon targeted to take out the elderly, sick, and obese.

hmmmmmm

Guess I'll don my tin-foil hat!

Comment

Click image for larger version  Name:	6D05F2A1-D518-41DA-ADF1-BBF103F54980.png Views:	0 Size:	733.8 KB ID:	7102Bob, here’s your crackerjack AP at work:

https://apnews.com/article/fact-chec...l-637299276311

They can’t/won’t even recognize satire. Hilarious.

How do you spot a Lib? They're the ones with absolutely no sense of humor.
            Frank Beck
            Banned
            Last edited by Frank Beck; 08-18-2022, 05:30 AM.
            Old, white cisgender male oppressor.
            Influencer/Life Coach.

www.beckseuropean.com

Comment

• bob joyce
              bob joyce commented
              Editing a comment
              i watch what goes on in realtime.
              i formulate opinion that way
              i don't have Madow or Carlson or someone holding a gold leaf book tell me what i am seeing.
              i actually have it right before others because of that.
              i do have a sense of hummer and laughed my ass off watching trump make a fool of himself.
              things changed when he with force tried to over though the USA.
          Working...
          X