Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bob, If only the house flips , nothing will pass , if they both flip, Biden can easily veto the legislation.. I’m amazed that you see things in only one direction!

Comment

Most probable is House will split. Too early to call Senate. This means we have gridlock - which is the best thing we can hope for no matter which party you like. I learned a while back that there is only one thing that every politician truly cares about - and thats getting re-elected.

Having said all this, economically we aren't going to see a resurgence and don't bet on the stock market. The problem is that we aren't alone - the rest of the world is in worse shape than we are. The Yen is at about 150 and the Euro is a mess.

In any case, I just wish Frank would pay his fair share........?
      Last edited by simonjb; 10-23-2022, 05:16 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by bob joyce View Post
        but......
        getting on the mid-term thing
        if the republicans win anything they will intentionally run the ship upon the rocks
        they will OfCourse all the time blame Biden
        Bob, look around... Those are rocks. We're already there.

Comment

For those that have not noticed.
          Covid is the enemy.
          The world is still battling covid, once again, for those that have not noticed.....
          GOP played a sick game with covid
          The Dems are at least half ass trying
          As goes the battle with covid so goes the economy
          AND ....NO the GOP has Never gotten the USA out of any problem
          Oh Bob, how deluded you are....
          Covid was the weapon, but do you know who the enemy was/is? It's the group of people who CREATED it, unleashed it on an unsuspecting population, and used it to CONTROL the masses.
          Both parties did a shitty job of handling covid. Thankfully, we had a few politicians such as Governor Ron DeSantis who used common sense to deal with the China Virus. It's why now, after the fact, dems who don't have their head up their ass are admitting he handled the pandemic correctly.
          I truly hope you can finally take off your mask (theater) and enjoy time with your family this holiday season. Have faith over fear....

Comment

so.... what role did trump play in this conspiracy
            he defunded the very organisations that monitored this.
            also seemingly botched the handoff of our fighting this.
            also misslead people about kook cures and shamed thoes that wore masks

Comment

1.) The plandemic was designed to hurt Trump's chances at re-election (and it worked). In addition, I believe it was a litmus test to see how much control the government could take from the people before they woke up.

2.) What has the WHO done to help with Covid? They literally dropped the ball at every step of the way. Incompetent agencies and organizations ought to be defunded.

3.) How was the covid "handoff" botched when he essentially left it up to the states to enact their own policies to "slow the spread." He had the production of medical supplies ramped up to meet the demand; and he enacted operation "Warp Speed" to get the vaccine produced.

4.) What good has wearing a mask done? A cloth mask doesn't do much to stop an airborne microscopic particle.

Comment

he gutted the organizations before the outbreak
                i guess you don't pay attention to events as they unfold before you'
                my guess is you go the websites that sell you a boloney story and that's how you get your information
                then you regurgitate it thinking it makes you look informed

Comment

Rocks.

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/vi...ly_failed.html

Comment

he gutted the organizations before the outbreak
                    i guess you don't pay attention to events as they unfold before you'
                    my guess is you go the websites that sell you a boloney story and that's how you get your information
                    then you regurgitate it thinking it makes you look informed
                    https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...18/3437356001/

Even the hyper-liberal staff at USA Today won't rate this BS as true.

Comment

you might want to go back and actually read the link you posted

Comment

Hey "Bob Joyce"
                      Here's a simple question for you that was posed on Rennlist. Thread is over 9 pages now and OP still hasn't got a response. So I'll pose the same question for you:

Democrats have had control of House, Senate and WH for 2 years.
                      Please name one thing they/Biden administration has done positive for Americans.
                      Note you CANNOT say "but Trump...". Answer the question as asked.

Here are several examples:
                      "Biden fixed illegal immigration"
                      "Biden lowered inflation"
                      "Biden policies A,B,C made us energy independent"
                      "Biden foreign policy X made us safer and reduced risk of Global war"

Comment

if you are so blind that you cant acknowledge the infrastructure bill . what is the use in responding

Comment

• bob joyce
                          bob joyce commented
                          Editing a comment
                          yea, it is too bad trump is not around because he had a beautiful infrastructure and health care plan

[QUOTE=wsh;n8156]Hey "Bob Joyce"
                        Here's a simple question for you that was posed on Rennlist. Thread is over 9 pages now and OP still hasn't got a response. So I'll pose the same question for you:

Democrats have had control of House, Senate and WH for 2 years.
                        Please name one thing they/Biden administration has done positive for Americans.
                        Note you CANNOT say "but Trump...". Answer the question as asked.

Here are several examples:
                        "Biden fixed illegal immigration"
                        "Biden lowered inflation"
                        "Biden policies A,B,C made us energy independent"
                        "Biden foreign policy X made us safer and reduced risk of Global war"[
                        /QUOTE]

CHIPS FOR AMERICA ACT

This is a very big deal. On the one side it's great for the U.S. economy and makes us more independent and on the other it presents some challenges to China. Soon, if not the case already, chips will more important to a nation's economy than oil. If you're not up on this it's worth a few minutes of your time to get up to speed as the ramifications are huge. Couple places to start:

Semiconductor Industry Association

CHIPS Act: What Companies Need to Know - Orrick

Have a great day.

John
                        John Audette
                        www.911bestinclass.com

Comment

if you are so blind that you cant acknowledge the infrastructure bill . what is the use in responding
                        Ah, more spending, which has resulted in record inflation and recession. Even the Fed and Libs agree the uncontrolled (and unneeded) spending last 2 years has put us in the worst economic position in over a decade.
                        Now please tell me what infrastructure has been completed ? P.S., I'm in Florida, use an example in Southeast if you can

Comment

Originally posted by wsh View Post

Ah, more spending, which has resulted in record inflation and recession. Even the Fed and Libs agree the uncontrolled (and unneeded) spending last 2 years has put us in the worst economic position in over a decade.
                          Now please tell me what infrastructure has been completed ? P.S., I'm in Florida, use an example in Southeast if you can
                          Don't hold your breath waiting on the libs to list any "accomplishments" from the left that have actually helped the everyday American.

Comment

Working...
                          X