Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Geez, gone for less than 24hrs and look what’s happened. This IS Off Topic btw. Don’t like it, don’t click. WTH, man there are some thin skinned guys here. Sorry to see John and Chris bail out on this thread, and, no, I’m not referring to them. See, the commas…..

I agree with Frank in that the dems are pushing pedophilia. LOOK at what they’re pushing on our kids and how they wholeheartedly EMBRACE the trans CRAP. Look up pelosi’s record on how she thinks this is completely acceptable.

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news...ag-queen-show/

Curious, is the Washington Times considered a reputable source?

So, pedophilia is just the next UN-natural progression to their sick agenda. It’s happening. Fricking wake up.They think it’s commendable that a 5yr old can identify as the opposite sex and support parents who will give their children blockers to help them transition. It’s not enough that they can’t murder them in the womb, or hell, even outside the womb if the baby survives the attempted murder and makes it outside the womb alive. How many genders ARE their??? According to dems, what, 57? Bullshit. There’s 2. Always has been and always will be. So yes, guilt by association if you choose to vote for them.

God is pretty specific on what He says about people who cause children to go astray. I’m more than willing to help apply millstones. These people are sick.

Comment

Washington Times considered a reputable source?
      Thats hilarious
      Founder.... Sun Myung Moon, Korean Religious leader and Messiah claimant ...are we laughing yet.......
      founder of Unification Church
      Obviously named the paper to sound like the legitimate Washington Post.
      tee hee hee weeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.
      Last edited by bob joyce; 06-27-2022, 11:52 PM.

Comment

Holly Cow... I read franks link to the Daily Citizen and when on the site it rushed over me........ It must have been all the honesty and sincerity of it all.....
        i haven't had one of these revelation/visions for some time
        But this is a block buster
        Donald Trump to be indited and convicted for racketeering........
        But that's not all folks
        His three supreme court appointee's also indited and convicted of racketeering..........
        turns out Trump asked all three to promise him if appointed they would overturn row
        You don't believe me. Then prove it........................
        I have to rest now.---- these vision thingy's are exhausting
        Last edited by bob joyce; 06-27-2022, 11:54 PM.

Comment

please, gentlemen,

order call…

relax.

social values have always been changing throughout history…

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Age_of_consent

„The American colonies followed the English tradition, and the law was more of a guide. For example, Mary Hathaway (Virginia, 1689) was only nine when she was married to William Williams.[6] Sir Edward Coke "made it clear that the marriage of girls under 12 was normal, and the age at which a girl who was a wife was eligible for a dower from her husband's estate was 9 even though her husband be only four years old."[3]

……

in 1976, one of the playboy models had just been 11years of age!

……

lets stay with porsch‘ - difficult enough to bare the nazi heritage
          erwin_loves_polo

Comment

• Aussie24
            Aussie24
            Aussie24 commented
            Editing a comment
            haul, Your reference to the practices in the US in the 1700's are truly moot to todays conversations on sex education in our present day..the average life span in the 1700's was 43 years, requiring the time to marry and procreate, considerably shorter then today. I truly doubt that anyone on this thread wants our young youth to be subject to sexual habits of adults, until they reach an age that they are able to comprehend and apply that knowledge appropriately. Your suggestion that we refocus to things Porsche, is well taken! Sadly much of the exchanges are based on emotion and thus , heated! Cheers, Frank

Originally posted by bob joyce View Post
          Holly Cow... I read franks link to the Daily Citizen and when on the site it rushed over me........ It must have been all the honesty and sincerity of it all.....
          i haven't had one of these revelation/visions for some time
          But this is a block buster
          Donald Trump to be indited and convicted for racketeering........
          But that's not all folks
          His three supreme court appointee's also indited and convicted of racketeering..........
          turns out Trump asked all three to promise him if appointed they would overturn row
          You don't believe me. Then prove it........................
          I have to rest now.---- these vision thingy's are exhausting
          Bob,
          I think your comments might be more effective if you used punctuation.

You're not willing to hear the truth.

That's it in a nutshell.

And that's exactly why this "great divide" exists in this country. Trump? Yawn. Supreme court appointees criminals? lol. If you believe that then why isn't DOJ doing something about it?
          (For those in this community who choose to run away from a fight BUT complain about "civil war", "the enemy is us", and "can't we all just get along?" how exactly do you intend to be an agent of change? Do you not believe in hearty debate?)

When some are confronted with inconvenient truth they deflect, attempt to condemn the source, and try to create a diversion. These situations where very young children are being indoctrinated with gender and sexual propaganda are happening (Including the Ill Pre-school that you desperately tried to discredit. Pre-K Day 1 - Google Docs) Not only do you and others apparently refuse to acknowledge this but you won't actually research it yourself. If the information comes from a conservative source you simply ignore it and call it a "hit piece". Truth does not care about "the source".

Let's move this conversation forward and focus on children since that's the thread subject. We can deal with conspiracy theories after.
          Please answer these questions:

1. Do you believe there are more than 2 genders based on biology and science?
          2. Do you believe that children as young as 4-5 should be taught by adults who are NOT their parents to "explore their sexuality?"
          3. Do you believe that parents have final authority in a child's life when it comes to teaching morality?
          4. If the law allowed it would you find it acceptable for a mother to abort her child outside of the womb?
          5. How do you personally determine a reasonable standard of morality?
          6. Do you believe in Jesus' command to "Love your neighbor?" What does that look like for you?

Thanks. I look forward to reading your answers.
          Old, white cisgender male oppressor.
          Influencer/Life Coach.

www.beckseuropean.com

Comment

Originally posted by nvr2mny View Post
            God is pretty specific on what He says about people who cause children to go astray. I’m more than willing to help apply millstones. These people are sick.
            Preach! Take comfort in knowing that these sickos will have to face judgement.

I honestly don't think ALL dems are like that.....but the problem is that the extremists in their party are allowed to be the voice of the Democratic party.

Comment

Originally posted by sebaroher View Post

Preach! Take comfort in knowing that these sickos will have to face judgement.

I honestly don't think ALL dems are like that.....but the problem is that the extremists in their party are allowed to be the voice of the Democratic party.

I would agree BUT, why aren't they rising up and yelling for "their" party to stop the nonsense? My first and foremost desire is that their hearts and minds would be changed.

Honestly, I take NO comfort in the fact that the ultimate judgement they will face is eternal separation from the God who created and loves them. THEY are making that choice. That's the beauty of our Creator, we have a choice. I WILL NOT stand by and allow evil to be perpetrated on children without doing and saying what I can to stop it though. If the perverts don't want to stop, they MUST be exposed and eradicated.
              nvr2mny
              69E 3.2MFI
              Last edited by nvr2mny; 06-28-2022, 09:23 AM.

Comment

Couldn't agree more with your last post Doug. I pray that hearts will be softened and eyes opened. But as that process unfolds we're called to protect those who cannot protect themselves.

I will not stop praying for those who don't know Christ. And for the people that say "Please don't"...

Sorry. You don't get a vote in that!
                Old, white cisgender male oppressor.
                Influencer/Life Coach.

www.beckseuropean.com

Comment

Frank.... i am VERY much on your side.
                  I believe the out-of-control teen suicide is directly related to the over-the-top politization of gender.
                  First, I want you to know that in 1967/68 i took a lot of psychology classes. Enough that i was told i could actually hangout a shingle/but not prescribe drugs or be a Dr.
                  in the studies human development was addressed. Ther were stages that a person goes thru where they relate to the opposite sex and their own sex. This is normal, but i shudder to think that someone would have a youth pin on these growing and developing stages. This is what i really fear may be happening. I base this on anecdotal story's of people who started or did sex change surgery and then found themselves and regrated their hasty decision.
                  Horrific
                  When i was very young my mother told me that she as a child knew a very beautiful girl that had both genitals. I don't believe she would have lied....
                  It is true that people are born in a wide variety of mixed sexuality that is backed by medical physical evidence.
                  I have actually been pissed off for a couple of years about the way i have seen on tv kids encouraged and even kids who i believe may be using the event to make a statement/your typical youthful rebellion.
                  KIds need their space and time to naturally develop.
                  i try not to use comas because they resemble the devils horns.............
                  P.S.
                  forgot to mention. recently when i visit dr. office they ask me to fill out paper work.
                  OfCourse, they ask male or female but then recently they also ask what gender you assign you self.
                  i have in protest refused to fill this portion out because i feel this is pushing
                  Last edited by bob joyce; 06-28-2022, 11:12 AM.

Comment

• When I strolled by this thread, smoke came out of my PC. Have fun, but I don't see anybody changing their views.

Comment

• View changing requires the ability to listen and process, not hear and react!
                      Although much 'heat' has been applied on both sides , I have yet to see anyone provide their views on Frank's six questions or provide substantial rebuttal...

Comment

• Originally posted by Chris Pomares View Post
                        When I strolled by this thread, smoke came out of my PC. Have fun, but I don't see anybody changing their views.
                        Therein lies the problem Chris. Debating these days is like pissing into the wind. It feels good to relieve yourself for a second and then it turns into a big mess. I actually enjoy debating with facts. But so often mis-truths (or out and out lies) are cited as facts. Emotions often swell up. Personal attacks, albeit subtle, are launched. Of course at that point everything is a waste of time. There are so many issues I would like to learn about, including the many challenges we face today, but I have found very few people or groups to discuss them with as most of them are loaded with ideological dictated viewpoints and emotion. It seems even professionals in their fields have a hard time approaching things in a factual, unemotional manner.

I'll give you what I think is a good example. I've been interested in very ancient history, sometimes referred to as catastrophic history, for a longtime. Professional archeologists have long held that civilization begin about 6,000 years ago. And despite what is, in my view, more and more evidence to the contrary, they will not budge. I'll give you one example. A site in Turkey called Gobekli Tepe, was discovered around 1990. It's an extremely complex structure that seems well beyond the capability of hunters/gatherers. It's somewhat similar to Stonehenge with complicated astrological mechanics, but it's 7,000 years older as it has been definitively dated as being 12,000 years (right around the Younger Dryas). Even professional scientists and academics seem unable to have an intelligent, fact based debate. We've gone so far the Newtonian Paradigm rabbit hole that there's no way out (it's also at the root of much of the discussion here).

Enough. If anyone is interested in discussing ancient history and ancient wisdom I'm going to open a new thread in this section.

Cheers,
                        John
                        John Audette
                        www.911bestinclass.com

Comment

• John, Have you published your views in a peer reviewed periodical?

Comment

• very ancient history
                            i would like that
                            i cant contribute much but would like to see.
                            Geology is fascinating in that you can get a pretty good read on what has happened in the past.
                            But i think what has made archeology difficult is the very thing that makes geology fascinating.
                            I have collected coral from 12000 foot high Canadian Alps
                            I have touched Stonehenge and walked through the Roman coliseum and other structures.
                            I feel that older civilizations will be discovered because we will be able to get thu and understand the effects of geologic change on humans.
                            And obviously there were probably many society's that almost instantly got wiped out my disease.

Comment

• Originally posted by Aussie24 View Post
                              John, Have you published your views in a peer reviewed periodical?
                              I'm just an ever curious rank amateur hoping to find someone with similar interests to discuss this with. I majored in ecology at UCSB way back so I do have a bit of scientific training.

Cheers,
                              John
                              John Audette
                              www.911bestinclass.com

Comment

Working...
                              X