X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jaudette3 View Post
    I heard that a popular strategy among politicians is to practice acting sincere. If you can fake that you've got it made.
    Nobody will ever do it like Bill Clinton did. Oscar worthy performances.

Comment

Originally posted by Keller View Post
      Boy, they're coming at him hot and heavy now, huh?
      So predictable.

Comment

Can’t even express how enjoyable it is to watch him stir it up!

Who would have guessed 3 months ago that it would have been Musk to completely shake up and upend the political landscape?

Watching the blue team and their wokeness self destruct is delightful.
        Old, white cisgender male oppressor.
        Influencer/Life Coach.

www.beckseuropean.com

Comment

Originally posted by Frank Beck View Post
          Can’t even express how enjoyable it is to watch him stir it up!

Who would have guessed 3 months ago that it would have been Musk to completely shake up and upend the political landscape?

Watching the blue team and their wokeness self destruct is delightful.
          It's only a matter of time before they see the writing on the wall. The Biden/Harris regime is a sinking ship that's going down fast. Try as they might to take down Musk and Trump, they will fail miserably. They are just too smart for the libs, and several steps ahead at all times. I believe enough Americans have finally realized that EVERYTHING the blue team touches turns to sh*t. Midterms will be an enjoyable time for sure, although I feel that the damage that has already been caused will take quite some time to be reversed.

Comment

I am a big fan of Elon Musk, and everything he has done and is doing with his success and the earnings therefrom. His companies are the most desired places to work on the planet, and he has done so well in so many endeavors that he has made the legacy auto industry, the legacy energy industry, the legacy aerospace industry, and many government agencies look like buffoons as they run for cover from his success.
            Elon & Space X do not need NASA, but we need him and his technology to be successful in space. His Starlink system is currently saving lives in Ukraine, setting up schools in 19000 points of contact in the Amazon jungle, and will soon enable high speed internet on planes, ships, RV,s, and remote areas all over the planet.
            His brother Kimbal, is working on inner city sustainable farming design, and healthy clean agriculture.
            He is working on implantable brain interfaces that will solve many problems for mankind 's future, he is committed to making the human race multi-planetary in this century, and has single handedly relit interest in space travel and exploration with attainable but unbelievably aggressive goals. (i.e. 1000+ Starships to Mars, 1,000,000 settlers there by end of the century.)
            The bottom line to me is this: only rarely is mankind fortunate to have such a person willing and able to define an address our most pressing problems in such a wide range of constructive efforts. We have nothing to fear from Elon Musk, he has the right enemies as far as most of us would define such.
            Stepping down off my soapbox now, and going for a young Scotch...
            Last edited by Silverc4s; 05-22-2022, 05:41 PM. Reason: added Postscript

Comment

In case you have not made the connection yet, everything that is developed and built by Elon's companies, will be useful to the Martian colonists as well.

Comment

Rapidly becoming my hero.

https://variety.com/2022/digital/new...me-1235282721/

Comment

Originally posted by JP View Post
                  Agreed.

It's time we put the covid games to bed. I hear China has been locking down again. We just need to get back to normal and quit doing the very things that didn't work in the first place.

Comment

Looks like Twitter is going to give up the data. It's going to get very interesting very soon.

Comment

Please, God, let this leak:

https://gizmodo.com/elon-musk-twitte...all-1849057793

Comment

Originally posted by JP View Post
                        Me thinks the main leaks will be from the staff's diapers. That hot mess of a crew sounds like the biggest bunch of crybabies I've ever amberheard of.
                        Old, white cisgender male oppressor.
                        Influencer/Life Coach.

www.beckseuropean.com

Comment

Originally posted by Keller View Post

Nobody will ever do it like Bill Clinton did. Oscar worthy performances.
                          https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pr8Y...=BoonedogMusic

Comment

I think Elon is getting his comeuppance. Goes to show even the smartest can screw themselves. This is going to cost him billions. A contract is a contract or it should be even for him.
                            https://www.bbc.com/news/business-62102821

Comment

Originally posted by flatsixer View Post
                              I think Elon is getting his comeuppance. Goes to show even the smartest can screw themselves. This is going to cost him billions. A contract is a contract or it should be even for him.
                              https://www.bbc.com/news/business-62102821
                              I don’t think you are correctly interpreting the terms of the offer. The burden is on Twitter to provide satisfactory back up to their financial claims. Which they probably are unable to do, for many reasons.

Comment

He signed a contract explicitly stating that he did NOT require due diligence. He might kick and scream his way through the courts, but he is on the hook for 42 billion or so.
                                He wanted a quick deal, but did not count on the market dropping, now he is trying to get a cheaper deal, but Twitter has the upper hand here.

Comment

Working...
                                X