X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Frank Beck View Post

It surely points to how hyper-sensitive Democrats are to BIG personalities that they find offensive.

They would rather starve than get their feelings hurt.
    Got it.

And after thinking about it.. it's almost too unbelievable. Unless the poll was taken at a college campus or someplace where people are insulated from the trauma Biden and his administration have caused.
    "No more mean tweets."

Comment

Originally posted by Silverc4s View Post
      Well, I just saw a poll that said like 95% of the folks who voted for Biden in 2020 would again if the other choice was…..Donald Trump.

That’s some real insanity there, my friend.
      I have looked around since I posted that and I cannot find my original source. The way articles disappear these days it may have been real, or maybe not. Anyway, don’t bet on my accuracy here.
      I do think That The Donald needs a new song for 2024 if he really wants to be in the White House again, otherwise let DeSantis have it.

Comment

DeSantis needs a charisma transplant, at least The Donald is entertaining.

Comment

So Elon walked into Twitter SF HQ today with a bathroom sink.... Let that sink in, he said.....Tomorrow is the day.

Comment

Contract matter, I wonder how he feels now about paying $54.20 for a stock really only worth in the teens, now saddled with a debt he will have to continue to fund. That SuperApp better arrive quickly.

Comment

• Frank Beck
              Frank Beck
              Banned
              Frank Beck commented
              Editing a comment
              I suspect he feels just fine. I know I will feel VERY GOOD if he cuts 75% of the Twitter staff as he's indicated. Especially if that 75% includes all of the woke snowflakes currently in the company.

• JP
              JP
              aka LiveFromNY
              JP commented
              Editing a comment
              What any of us amateurs think Twitter is worth is irrelevant. The fact is that when he proposed a buyout at $54.20 a share the near-universal opinion was that Musk was a fool and Twitter couldn't be bought fot that number. And now that he's proven them wrong, their opinion is that he's a fool and shouldn't have done what they said couldn't be done.

Reminder. This isn't just Musk. It's a consortium of the smartest money in tech: Larry Ellison, Barclays, Morgan Stanley, Sequoia, BofA, various Royal funds and many more. They know exactly what they're doing and they'll be just fine. The prevailing opinion of the industry CEO's I know is that Twitter is the most undervalued asset in the history of technology. I couldn't agree more. Elon will cut costs in half, unleash the innovators who actually want to build a business, and we'll all end up wishing we'd bought Twitter when we could have at $54.20. This is going to be fun to watch.

Day in the life of a Twitter employee:

https://twitter.com/libsoftiktok/sta...95267552960512

Comment

All of that "smart" money came in when the market was much higher on tech stocks. Of course, if anyone can make it work it will be Elon.
            That said Tesla share owners will be worried how many shares he will have to sell to keep the party going.
            It WILL be interesting.
            I am sure he would still be happy to take your money at $54.20 JP, give him a call.

Comment

Originally posted by flatsixer View Post
              All of that "smart" money came in when the market was much higher on tech stocks.
              And will still be there when the market is much higher again. Theirs is a whole other level of the long game.

Originally posted by flatsixer View Post
              I am sure he would still be happy to take your money at $54.20 JP, give him a call.
              I already tried, my friend. Trust me.

Funny Elon story, btw. I saw him and had a brief interaction with him standing outside a food truck here in Austin a few weeks back. Just him, a woman, and a dog. Richest man in the world and nobody noticed him. I'm going to miss Austin (a little).

Comment

• flatsixer
                flatsixer
                aka rstarga
                flatsixer commented
                Editing a comment
                I bet he is a fun guy.
                Really!! leaving Austin? Frank convinced you that Scottsdale is the place?

• JP
                JP
                aka LiveFromNY
                JP commented
                Editing a comment
                The bloom is off the rose. Too many Californians intent on turning it into California from where I already escaped once. Not gonna happen overnight but we're looking.

• JP
                JP
                aka LiveFromNY
                JP commented
                Editing a comment
                And I like Scottsdale but afraid that not even the wide open desert has room enough for both mine and Beck's egos.

For some reason Musk reminds me of Howard Hughes...
              John Audette
              www.911bestinclass.com

Comment

• owning twitter will give him the ability to be the most powerful person in the world.
                humans ae so manipulable.
                on the bright side . i met him at the Moscone center before the IPO.
                Just him and me standing around his burnt orange Roadster he had on display.
                talked to him for about 15 minutes.
                i critiqued the car but mostly expressed my concerns and desires for the EV to be successful to boot strap the green movement.
                He impressed me as a person that would do the right thing.
                My impression of him is that he is not a "dark" person
                Last edited by bob joyce; 10-27-2022, 09:26 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by bob joyce View Post
                  My impression of him is that he is not a "dark" person
                  That sounds kinda racist.

Comment

• (diving under bed) .... oh crap.... they are gona get me.............

Comment

• "My impression of him is that he is not a "dark" person"

Finally! Something coherent and sensible from Mr. Joyce! Please stay on your meds!

The future of Twitter notwithstanding, I'm just thankful John's created an objective and civil hellscape here. This should be Twitter's model.

As an aside... I couldn't be more delighted that the woke, crazies' heads are exploding. Anyone who builds a synthetic life and seeks core validation on a social networking platform then screams at the sky because they believe that fake life will be taken from them, deserves a significant smack down. Hopefully they'll learn from it.

Happy Elon Musk GIF
                      Old, white cisgender male oppressor.
                      Influencer/Life Coach.

www.beckseuropean.com

Comment

• perfect.......... he is on his throne......

the sink thing was rich ..... as CFO,s are currently throwing every piece of crap they can into this quarter's earnings reports
                        Last edited by bob joyce; 10-28-2022, 09:51 AM.

Comment

• One of my favorite memes. Liberalism surely is a mental disorder! Click image for larger version

Name:	FB_IMG_1666979298980.jpg
Views:	113
Size:	79.0 KB
ID:	8244

Comment

Working...
                          X