Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Find a Bug? Don't Step On It. Report It.

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JP View Post

I've updated this to 10 per post.
    best done ..thank you

erwin_loves_polo

Comment

How do I move pics around when posting, and also not have the "text" mixed in with the photo's. My "IT" dept is not helpful.....(Nik and Andrew...)
      Reminiscing the old days,.. only brings more regret...

www.autoforeignservices.com
      autoforeign@gmail.com
      67S's......

Comment

Originally posted by soterik View Post
        How do I move pics around when posting, and also not have the "text" mixed in with the photo's. My "IT" dept is not helpful.....(Nik and Andrew...)
        Hey mate...

I made a small correction to your Recaro post but it looks like you're getting it? After you upload an attachment, the trick is to click small/medium/large/full size to insert your image but only do so AFTER you have positioned your cursor where you want the image to be inserted. You can also choose to not insert your images into the text at all in which case the images will appear as small thumbnails at post bottom and can be clicked to view. Does any of this help?

Comment

Hey mate...

I made a small correction to your Recaro post but it looks like you're getting it? After you upload an attachment, the trick is to click small/medium/large/full size to insert your image but only do so AFTER you have positioned your cursor where you want the image to be inserted. You can also choose to not insert your images into the text at all in which case the images will appear as small thumbnails at post bottom and can be clicked to view. Does any of this help?
          I'll give it a go with upcoming posts. Is there a button for "new posts since my last visit"? If so, it's not intuitive... there's a "what's new" on the old board as I recall, I visit the 912Registry and know they have one.

E

autoforeign@gmail.com
          67S's......

Comment

Originally posted by soterik View Post

I'll give it a go with upcoming posts. Is there a button for "new posts since my last visit"? If so, it's not intuitive... there's a "what's new" on the old board as I recall, I visit the 912Registry and know they have one.

E
            Yep, upper left corner under the logo. New Posts.

Comment

Yep, upper left corner under the logo. New Posts.
              thanks.... very obvious, sigh.....now where did I put my keys...

autoforeign@gmail.com
              67S's......

Comment

I have a suggestion for the selling forum..

Appears we can't edit the thread titles for an item that has been sold so, can another prefix be added to the drop down title menu? "SOLD". Would be a real easy identifier when looking through threads and prevent clicking on items that might have been sold several posts down. Might also keep down on those noobs dredging up 13 year old threads asking if something is still for sale.

And yes, I expect this forum to be around long enough to monitor how effective the change was, LOL.

Comment

Originally posted by 70SATMan View Post
                  I have a suggestion for the selling forum..

Appears we can't edit the thread titles for an item that has been sold so, can another prefix be added to the drop down title menu? "SOLD". Would be a real easy identifier when looking through threads and prevent clicking on items that might have been sold several posts down. Might also keep down on those noobs dredging up 13 year old threads asking if something is still for sale.

And yes, I expect this forum to be around long enough to monitor how effective the change was, LOL.
                  Very much appreciate the suggestion and we're looking into it. The problem with editing thread titles is not everyone would use it as you suggest and most would use it for other reasons (like changing it to "please delete" when an item sells). I've always felt that historical sales data is important so I'd really like to preserve all that we can. But perhaps there's an option like you suggest and I'll certainly look into it.

Comment

JP, Riddle me this: Why don’t emojis from our devices transfer directly? Yours are lame. You don’t even have the pregnant man emoji. Sheeesh.
                    Old, white cisgender male oppressor.
                    Influencer/Life Coach.

www.beckseuropean.com

Comment

Originally posted by Frank Beck View Post
                      JP, Riddle me this: Why don’t emojis from our devices transfer directly? Yours are lame. You don’t even have the pregnant man emoji. Sheeesh.
                      Mostly this was done to frustrate you. How's it working?

Unfortunately, emojis aren't universal and won't always work cross-device. But don't worry, I'm quite sure this next generatioin is leading us to a bright new future where we won't need the written word at all.

Comment

BTW: "Loves his Sportomatic"?! What is wrong with you?!

Give me a 912 over a Sporto. Please. Any way to downgrade status back to 912 or maybe "Enjoying my rectal polyps" instead?
                        Old, white cisgender male oppressor.
                        Influencer/Life Coach.

www.beckseuropean.com

Comment

Originally posted by Frank Beck View Post
                          BTW: "Loves his Sportomatic"?! What is wrong with you?!

Give me a 912 over a Sporto. Please. Any way to downgrade status back to 912 or maybe "Enjoying my rectal polyps" instead?
                          Only one way to go now, my friend. Your digital Porsche journey has just begun.

Comment

Hi John,
                            Great work!
                            Is there any possibility to change the picture rotation or picture sequence after uploading?
                            That would be a very good feature!
                            Thank you in advance.

Best regards
                            Claudius

Comment

Originally posted by 68S_SK2 View Post
                              Hi John,
                              Great work!
                              Is there any possibility to change the picture rotation or picture sequence after uploading?
                              That would be a very good feature!
                              Thank you in advance.

Best regards
                              Claudius
                              That's a great suggestion, Claudius. I'll see what I can do!

Comment

moito
                                tu felix austria
                                moito
                                Frank Beck
                                Banned
                                Frank Beck and others who requested:

Happy to report that we were able to modify the topic page navigation to include a "last page" button as well as a "first page" button. Check it out on any multi-page thread and thanks as always for your suggestions!
                                JP
                                aka LiveFromNY
                                Last edited by JP; 06-06-2022, 09:05 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X