Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Find a Bug? Don't Step On It. Report It.

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JP View Post
    moito
    tu felix austria
    moito
    Frank Beck
    Banned
    Frank Beck and others who requested:

Happy to report that we were able to modify the topic page navigation to include a "last page" button as well as a "first page" button. Check it out on any multi-page thread and thanks as always for your suggestions!

has this feature disappeared again? or is it my old iphone making the 1st page/last page vanish?
    erwin_loves_polo

Comment

Originally posted by haul View Post

has this feature disappeared again? or is it my old iphone making the 1st page/last page vanish?
      I still see it.

Comment

Originally posted by JP View Post

I still see it.
        ok, got it…in portrait mode it does not appear, only in panorama / horizontal view….

iphone related issue..

erwin_loves_polo

Comment

not allowing me to upload photos - shows fie in preview, but when posting shows as JSON attach, but no pictures... post 48 and 50 on "my life with porsche..."
          Or is that a way of telling me - I'm done...

Comment

Originally posted by dwa911 View Post
            not allowing me to upload photos - shows fie in preview, but when posting shows as JSON attach, but no pictures... post 48 and 50 on "my life with porsche..."
            Or is that a way of telling me - I'm done...
            Please don't be done!

I just tested and it seems to be working now. Can you try again?

Comment

Originally posted by ADMIN View Post

Please don't be done!

I just tested and it seems to be working now. Can you try again?
              I tried again just now... same issue... post 48, 50 & 51 new photos... just to see if it is isolated to that thread - trying to upload same photo here... works here... strange... Also, I am able to upload a previous photo I uploaded earlier on that thread again, and it works, but not the new ones... I just did as a test... Strange...

Click image for larger version  Name:	Prints_08_029.jpg Views:	0 Size:	128.3 KB ID:	3973
              dwa911
              Hasta la vista... Baby
              Last edited by dwa911; 06-17-2022, 03:34 PM.

Comment

Seems it is fixed! I'll keep posting til you guys throw me out!

Comment

Clicked on the most common thread that was "accidentally" deleted. It said I didn't have the ability to access it and to contact the site administrator. Few more clicks and it eventually worked. Was starting to think I was banned from posting

Comment

I cannot load photos from my new phone. They are in HEIC format. Any advice?
                    Former British Leyland mechanic, remember them?
                    Long Beach, CA

Comment

Originally posted by Tom F2 View Post
                      I cannot load photos from my new phone. They are in HEIC format. Any advice?
                      Apple is transitioning people to their proprietary HEIC format which is largely incompatible with much of the Web. The best option is to change your phone settings at:

SETTINGS > CAMERA > FORMATS and switch the selection from High Efficiency to Most Campatible. That will revert your camera to jpg photos. There are also online converters but changing your settings will solve the problem on our site and all others. You'll be giving up some efficiency on file size and some obscure camera abilities like 60-fps 4k videos but I can't imagine that's a concern to most of us.
                      JP
                      aka LiveFromNY
                      Last edited by JP; 01-29-2023, 07:35 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X